Friday 24 September 2010

Georgina's Introduction

This is my new blog, twenty3twelveUK. I'm a Scottish fashion student, studying in Aberdeen. Love the city and love my new flat. City centre, can't get much better than that and it is right across the street from one of the cities Topshops. This blog is just for fun and is not to be taken too seriously. I am in my 3rd year at RGU and after graduating would like to work in a fashion magazine, to see my name on the contributor's page and to be a part of something that influences fashion enthusiasts opinions. I love fashion and all the different trends that appear on the runway and on the high street and this blog aims to show what's out there, who's wearing what and what I'm loving at the minute.
Hope you enjoy this blog and excuse any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment