Friday 24 September 2010

shoes shoes shoes

As a shoe person who used to own over 50 pairs of heels I would consider myself a true shoe enthusiast, fair enough I did not own as many shoes as the legendary Imelda or many of our modern day style icons but none the less, those were just my heels.

A/W is almost certainly an occasion for boots (unless it’s party season) especially in Scotland, let alone Aberdeen with its infamous weather. I have seen my dream pair of winter boots in River Island, a brown pair of riding boots that are so beautiful that I will be buying them as soon as my student loan comes in.  I discovered my love for boots the Winter of 2009. Ballet flats and a freak snow storm are the ingredients for hypothermia. Throw in a 2 hour wait for the bus back to my lovely warm flat and you have a girl who will now wear nothing but boots this time of year.

Tommy Hilfiger has the most amazing over the knee, lace up, leather boots I have witnessed this season.  The designers shoes who I covet the most are Nicholas Kirkwood’s  platform heels, available at Selfridges. The shoes I will be wearing until I buy the riding boots are my pink Brogues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment