Wednesday 13 October 2010

Visits from Suzanne

Last weekend I had my best friend Suzanne up to stay. She arrived on Friday night and we went straight to dinner at Frankie & Benny's with our other friends, Diane and Rebecca. Was awesome, then headed to the cinema to see 'Life as we Know it.' I would recommend this film to everyone. Made me laugh and made me cry and made me fall in love with the leading man.
On Saturday, Suz and I hit the shops where suz bought some winter goodies and I bought some cute animal necklaces. My addiction and top fashion trend.
Xfactor has taken over our Saturday evening then the girls and I got ready and hit the town. Revoloution and Enigma for Cocktails is the best way to spend a Saturday night
Here's some photo's of what we wore on our night out:


No comments:

Post a Comment