Thursday 14 October 2010

Watching...

Sitting in the flat on my own on a Thursday night is depressing to say the least. It could be worse, it could be a Saturday night but I actually have plans for Saturday so this is my lonely night. Times like this make me wish I had a guy or a dog to keep me company and watch movies with but it's just me.
So, tonight I am going to watch Sex and the City. Alone. Luckily, I love this movie. The mix of fashion, sex and fabulous people make it one of my favourite films. The soundtrack could actually be the soundtrack to my life.

My favourite, Lonely Night Thing To Do, is bid on EVERYTHING on Ebay. I have bid on the Carrie Diaries book and Chanel make-up. I will be in quite a bit of trouble with my mother if I win these things because as a student I am mega skint and have rent to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment