Friday 25 February 2011

Trend Alert

In my last post about 90210 fashion I focused on leopard print clothing. I have decided to try out this trend on my night out tonight. I bought this Miss selfridge Waterfall jacket for £48 today and I would definatly regret it if I didn't snatch it up.
The actual jacket is actually more brown than it apears in the image. I plan to wear this jacket with River Island Vest £16.99 and some basic black leggings. That is unless I can't help buying the knitted Miss Selfridge numbers for £22. I will accessorize the outfit with perhaps the river island Gold look lion tassel pendant £14.99 and my miss selfridge tassel bag which I got for £24 from £65 in the summer sale.


Before placement I also went to placement to pick up my friend Suz this red floral print dress £46
Stay tuned for how the outfits turn out with photo evidence from the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment