Tuesday 15 March 2011

Tuesday

When in Edinburgh I took advantage of the shops and went on a spree. I'm not proud of myself but I have alot of gorgeous clothes to show for it.

At River Island I got this Moustache tee £19.99 - a perfect item of clothing to take on my trip to Paris perhaps? (clearly i'm going to attempt to go to a million different locations this summer.) I also got these ditzy print culotte shorts for £14.99. Bargain.
When I visited Topshop in the Sleet, Snow and Rain, I left with this lovely umberella £15 and these miley fur buckle boots £36

I visited Miss Selfridge at least 5 times a week to see what was on offer... and i got this camel wool mix slouchy tee for £16
I decided that I needed new, expensive makeup so I bought some Bobby Brown goodies. I will never go back to a high street branded foundation. I love my Bobby Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation and Everyday Mascara and Foundation Brush. Cant wait to buy more.


No comments:

Post a Comment